Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ghosts and The Christmas Knot

Today I'm over at Embracing Romance blogging about believing in ghosts (or not), and subjecting you to some photos of the ruins of Duntulm Castle on the Isle of Skye. I say subjecting because very few of the photos of our vacation in Scotland came out the way I hoped. They simply don't do justice to the spectacular beauty to be found there. Oh, well.


In the far distance of this photo, taken at Duntulm, are the Outer Hebrides. One day I hope to return to Scotland to visit there...didn't have time this go round.

Here are some Scottish mushrooms:


And a very thistly looking plant -- but it's not the kind of thistle I'm used to. I hope someone can identify it for me.



More over at Embracing Romance, including a snippet from The Christmas Knot, the novella I contributed to Captivated By His Kiss, a limited edition boxed set of Regency romances from eight authors, which will be out on January 12th, 2015. It's available for pre-order here.

While you're at Embracing Romance, don't forget to enter our giveaway by answering the trivia question of the day. Enter every day for more chances to win.


No comments:

Post a Comment