Monday, March 3, 2014

Embracing Romance! And Eileen Dandashi's Featured Author, too!

http://embracingromance.com/I'm very happy to announce that I've joined a brand new group blog, Embracing Romance, with a bunch of other authors. We all write historical romances, but we write other genres, too. It's a fun new venture, and maybe I will actually get around to blogging regularly. I hope so. Click here to see our great new blog site.

I'll still keep this blog open, but it will be used much as before -- mostly announcements to redirect you elsewhere, and the occasional recipe.

Also, I'm thrilled to bits that Eileen Dandashi has chosen me as her Featured Author for March on Booktalk with Eileen. The first post is already up, with my bio and a review of Sunrise in a Garden of Love & Evil. Thank you so much, Eileen! I'll have more news about this as the month goes on.

Eileen does wonderful, thoughtful reviews, and I encourage you to visit her site regularly.

Just for fun, a cat pic. If I'd snapped it a second sooner, both cats would have had their eyes closed -- sleeping in tandem.


No comments:

Post a Comment