Thursday, March 13, 2014

March Featured Author, Lovely Review, and Travels!



Today I'm at Eileen Dandashi's blog again. :) She has very kindly made me her March featured author, and she gave me a lovely review of Tastes of Love & Evil a few days ago. Click here to see her review.

Today she's interviewing me about my travels and my dream destination. At the moment, it's Scotland! Actually, I've always wanted to go to the Isle of Skye -- at least, ever since childhood when we sang the song about the boat taking Bonny Prince Charlie to Skye. It seemed awfully romantic. Then I read Mary Stewart's Wildfire at Midnight, one of my all time favorite romantic suspense novels, which takes place on Skye. Lately I've been reading Vonda Sinclair's fabulous blogs about castles in Scotland. How can anyone resist going to see them?

Anyway, to read the interview, go here. There will be another review and interview next week. I will post more info here when I have it.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment